1000 years of tradition In the Middle Ages Neubulach was the leading mining town in the Northern Black Forest and the seat of the mountain Office / Mountain bailiwick. The main beneficiaries were silver and copper ores.
After the end of mining this was long forgotten even among the local population. Today, the visitor mine Hella-Glück-Stollen is operated by our mine association founded in 1996. History of Neubulacher mining Around 1000 start of mining as an opencast mining (Pingen and Mulden) Around 1200 The underground mining is started by means of gutted manholes Around 1250 construction of water solution tunnels 15th century Elevation of the Upper Stollen 1558 Bulach receives mountain freedom 1720 After interruptions, the mining is resumed 1892 The documents of the Bergamt Neubulach are burned on the market place 1922 mining in the Azurithöhle 1970 Opening of the visitor mine Hella-Glück-Stollen 2004 Opening of the "Lower Stollen" for visitors 2008 Medieval punching machine created at Ziegelbach.